Search This Blog

Tuesday

Abdul Jalil quits Awami League post

Breaking news Today


ABDUL JALIL resigned

Abdul Jalil quits resigned from his general secretary post. Today he said in a press briefing at his Gulshan home. He told, "I am resigning as I was not allowed to discharge my duty in the upcoming council."

"I hoped that I would work in the council. As I was not given this scope I had no other option but to resign from my post as general secretary," he said.

National council is scheduled for 24th July.

Abdul Jalil said he would send his resignation letter to Sheikh Hasina later in the day.

source: bdnews24.com

0 comments:

About This Blog

All news from various news paper
there are national international sports
and cultural news here

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger

  © news by Newspaper by polnews24.com 2010

Back to TOP